World of Warcraft TCG Fórum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Warcraft TCG Fórum

stránky worldofwarcraft.corfix.cz

PříjemPříjem  HledatHledat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistraceRegistrace  PřihlášeníPřihlášení  

March Of Legion set...

Goto down 
AutorZpráva
Samuraj

Samuraj

Poeet p?íspivku : 63
Registration date : 25. 07. 07

March Of Legion set... Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: March Of Legion set...   March Of Legion set... EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 12:18 pm

Toto som nasiel pri brouzdani netom:

March of the Legions has 19-card packs. I learned this by reading the back of the display booster box in the exhibit hall. I also learned from the back of it, that one of the loot cards was going to be a flying paper airplane. Another one was going to be a kite of some sort. I believe. I forgot because I only read it for a split second and I got a total of around 12 hours of sleep the entire weekend.

19-card packs are mainly for limited purposes. Ken stated that one of the complaints he receives was that limited costs far too much to participate in, and is generally hard (especially when new sets come out) to find product and keep it in stock. You know what that means? Drafting is moving down to 3 packs. While I don't necessarily support this move, I am taken aback by 19-card packs. Another thing about packs in general I found out (and I know most people already knew this, but I wanted to report it as confirmed) were that quest cards were more common than the ‘common' rarity. This, as well, was for limited purposes. I doubt Uncommons or Rares would be easier to find, but that also would explain the 8 Zalazanes and 10 Tooga's Quests we have collecting dust in the binder.
Návrat nahoru Goto down

March Of Legion set...
Strana 1 z 1